April 9, 2023 13 minutes
Phaser: Real Time Multiplayer with Colyseus
This guide will show you how you can build a multiplayer experience with Colyseus Multiplayer Framework and Phaser.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
- Connect multiple players into a room
- Use keyboard arrow keys to move current player
- Interpolate player’s position on the client-side
- Apply client-prediction for local user input
- Use fixed tickrate to make sure client and server are using the same values, even if a client has lower frame-rate.